Welcome to the Help Desk!
- Your ID and PIN: Hollins University uses a system-generated Hollins ID number that begins with an A, @ symbol, or 0 (zero). You must use the Hollins ID (which is printed on your Hollins ID Card) to access the HIS system. The Hollins ID Card is issued by the Hollins Security Department. Your PIN is originally set as your birthday in six-digit form (ex. September 5, 1968, would be 090568), but you can change it to another 6 digits of your choosing.
- Parents and Students: For sign-on Help to QuikPay, please contact the Business Office at 540-362-6303 or email us at BOffice@hollins.edu.
- Students: For sign-on Help to reset your PIN number please call one of the following:
- Faculty: For sign-on Help to reset your PIN number please call:
- Staff: For sign-on Help to reset your PIN number please call:
Alumnae/i: For sign-on help or to reset your PIN please contact:
Alumnae Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (800) TINKER1/(800) 846-5371 between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm Eastern time.
For other alumnae/i information and activities, please visit the Alumnae home page .
- For questions about applying for undergraduate admission or to check the status of your application, contact the Admissions Office (email: email@example.com).
- For questions about applying for graduate admission or to check the status of your application, contact the Graduate Center (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For questions regarding account charges and balance information, contact the Business Office.
- For undergraduate questions about adding or dropping classes, checking seat
availability in a class, getting an unofficial transcript, or seeing
your grades, contact the Registrar's Office.
- For questions about payroll, contact the Human Resources Office.